Sistema announces decisions of the Board of Directors
Moscow, 10 September 2018 – Sistema PJSFC (“Sistema” or “the Corporation”) (LSE: SSA, MOEX: AFKS), a publicly traded diversified Russian holding company, announces that its Board of Directors at a meeting held on 7 September 2018 approved changes to the composition of the Management Board and considered a number of other issues pertaining to the activities of the Corporation.
The Management Board of Sistema comprises:
1. Andrey Dubovskov – Chief Executive Officer (President)
2. Igor Alyoshin – Vice President, Security
3. Alexey Guryev – Vice President, Human Resources
4. Artyom Zasursky – Vice President, Strategy
5. Alexey Katkov – Managing Partner
6. Oleg Mubarakshin – Managing Partner
7. Andrey Pilipenko – Vice President, Government Relations
8. Vsevolod Rozanov – Managing Partner
9. Artyom Sirazutdinov – Managing Partner
10. Vladimir Travkov – Vice President, Finance and Investment
11. Joshua Tulgan – Vice President, External Relations
12. Ali Uzdenov – Managing Partner
13. Sergey Shishkin – Vice President, Corporate Governance and Legal
14. Maxim Yanpolsky – Managing Partner
New members of the Management Board of Sistema:
Andrey Pilipenko graduated from Voronezh State University with a degree in history.
From 2015 to 2018, he served as Vice President for Security at Segezha Group, a Sistema Group company.
Maxim Yanpolsky graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University’s Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics. He subsequently obtained an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Before joining Sistema, Maxim Yanpolsky worked as Vice President for Financial Technology at MTS. He previously held executive positions at Bank Otkritie, Third Rome Investment Company and Renaissance Investment Management.
For further information, please visit www.sistema.com or contact:
Tel: +7 (495) 730 66 00
Tel.: +7 (495) 228 15 32
Sistema PJSFC is a publicly-traded diversified Russian holding company serving over 150 million customers in the sectors of telecommunications, children’s goods retail, paper and packaging, healthcare services, agriculture, high technology, banking, real estate, pharmaceuticals and hospitality. The company was founded in 1993. Its revenue in 2017 was RUB 704.6 bn; its total assets equalled RUB 1.1 trn as of 31 December 2017. Sistema’s global depositary receipts are listed under the “SSA” ticker on the London Stock Exchange. Sistema’s ordinary shares are listed under the “AFKS” ticker on the Moscow Exchange. Website: www.sistema.com.